What is Chaffhaye Alfalfa?
Chaffhaye is premium bagged, non-GMO hay sold in 50-pound bags that captures the key characteristics of alfalfa, while also offering a guaranteed level of nutrition. We feed Chaffhaye here at Long Pines Land and Livestock and decided maybe our neighbors would like to give it a try, too!
Chaffhaye is ideal for ensuring maximum health and well-being of horses, but it’s also great for a variety of animals.
We love that Chaffhaye is a highly consistent, non-GMO verified product that increases digestibility of secondary feeds in the diet. Of course we also love that, just like us, the makers of Chaffhaye are a family-owned business!
How an animal’s digestive system utilizes given feed is termed their biological response. Studies involving horses have shown a significantly higher biological response to fermented products like Chaffhaye. A higher biological response means your horse is getting more nutrients out of their forage. The “pre-digestion” inside the bag allows the horse to absorb more nutrients in the forage with less spillover to the hindgut.
Chaffhaye For Horses
Chaffhaye Alfalfa is a high-fiber forage and excellent source of protein. As fed from the bag, it contains 9% protein. The higher digestibility of Chaffhaye makes it especially ideal for young or growing animals, gestating and lactating mares, senior horses, as well as ranch and competition horses.
- Fuel your Athlete: Loaded with nutrients & energy to maximize their full potential
- No “Hay Belly”: Less intestinal fill means better fitting tack & better performing athletes
- Stress Reduction: Natural probiotics maintain an optimal digestive pH, eliminating ailments from stress and hauling
- Dust & Airborne Mold-spore Free Guaranteed! Whether competing at the highest level or pleasure riding, breathing issues are avoidable
- Convenient Packaging: Compact with no mess and no waste, so Chaffhaye is perfect for the road.
Ready to Order?Contact Deb